Extend IQJam with our powerful API's
Web Services and JSON
IQJam comes with both a Web Services and a JSON API (Application Programming Interface) that you can use to extend IQJam with other web, line-of-business and mobile applications including IBM Connections, Microsoft Sharepoint and IBM Lotus Notes and Domino.
Meet our 11 methods
- addQuestion - Submit a question.
- addAnswer - Add an answer to a question.
- findQuestionById - Find a question by it's internal ID.
- searchQuestions - Search for a question based on a text string.
- getRecentQuestions - Get a list of questions. Optionally specify an IQSpace.
- getRecentAnswers - Get a list of answers. Optionally specifiy an IQSpace.
- getRecentQuestionsByTag - Get a list of questions for a tag.
- getRecentQuestionsByAuthor - Get a list of questions for a person.
- getUserProfile - Get information about an IQJam participant.
- getIQSpaces - Get a list of IQSpaces.
- getExperts - Get a list of the experts for an IQSpace and/or Sub-IQSpace.
Schedule a demo
Would you like to see and learn more about the IQJam API? Simply let us know.