Announcing a new version of IQJam
We are excited to announce that a new version of our IQJam software for IBM Notes and Domino environments will be released on Monday, December 3rd, 2012. IQJam is powered by IBM's "XPages" technology. Here is what's new in this version:
New Features Added
- Added a "Terms and Conditions" page to be displayed and accepted prior to a person using IQJam. Enable this feature in the Control Panel.
- Added the ability to have the RSS feeds enabled or disabled.
- Added the ability to have the "Respond via Email" enabled or disabled in email notifications. Enable this feature in the Control Panel.
- Added the ability to enable/disable "Leader Board", "Tags", "Help" and "Logout" items in the main menu.
- The IQJam logo area can now extend up to the "Ask a Question" button (750px wide).
- The height of the IQJam logo header area can be configured in the Control Panel. The default is 50px.
- Ability to specify your own graphic for "Correct Answers". The image can be selected in your IQJam skin.
- The first 50 words of a question are now shown in the Recent, Answered and Unanswered views. You can define the color of the text in your IQJam skin.
- Fixed a bug with the IQSpace and Tag Follower emails that was causing emails not to be sent.
- Fixed the CSS for the voting buttons on a question. They now respect the hover and background colors defined in the skin.
- Fixed the CSS to properly size the number of answers shown on a question page in the "There are X answers".
- Fixed the CSS for links in answers. They can now be defined in the IQJam skin.
- Fixed a bug where the color of the vote box on answers were not using the color set in the IQJam skin.
- Fixed the CSS for links in answers in the Recent Answers view.
- Fixed a bug that prohibited participants from attaching files to answers on questions that were not created by them.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the "Enable attachments on comments" settings in the Control Panel.
- Fixed a bug in the Question page that was causing the entry form to "jump" when the "Check for similar questions" button was clicked.
An evaluation version will aslo be available for you to test drive in your environment. If you are interested please let us know.