A sneak peak at IdeaJam V1.9 - Idea and Innovation Management Software
We thought we would give you a sneak peak at some of the great new features coming in version 1.9 of our IdeaJam idea management and innovation software.
- An IdeaJam can be switched into "read/view only mode" so that the audience can view ideas, votes and comments but are unable to create new content.
- An IdeaJam can be set to automatically switch into "read/view mode" on a specified date.
- When viewing an idea a new chart is available on an idea which shows recent activity against the idea including votes, comments and more.
- A new role which prohibits participants from creating ideas while allowing the to vote and comment.
- A new role which prohibits participants from creating comments.
- A new sidebar widget which displays the list of IdeaSpaces (categories).
- Participant reputation scores and badges.
- A new "Moderator" role which allows moderation of all idea spaces without giving them "full admin" rights.
- Tooltips for voting labels.
- Month names are now displayed in the local language when viewing ideas and comments.
- Support for multiple configurable static content pages has been added.
- Individual charts on the Statistics page can be enabled or disabled.
- ...and more