Announcing the immediate availability of IdeaJam V1.9
Right on the heels of our IQJam V1.2 release we just released IdeaJam V1.9 to all customers on support and maintenance. New features in this version include:
- An IdeaJam can be switched into "read/view only mode" so that the audience can view ideas, votes and comments but are unable to create new content.
- Spanish language support.
- An IdeaJam can be set to automatically switch into "read/view mode" on a specified date.
- The JSON API now supports JSONP which allows you to call the API from a different domain.
- When viewing an idea a new chart is available on an idea which shows recent activity against the idea including votes and comments.
- A new role which prohibits participants from creating ideas while allowing the to vote and comment.
- A new role which prohibits participants from creating comments.
- A new "Moderator" role which allows moderation of all idea spaces without giving them "full admin" rights.
- A new sidebar widget which displays the list of IdeaSpaces (categories) and their associated idea counts.
- XPages version upgraded to work with Domino 8.5.2+.
- Participant reputation scores and badges (gold, silver and bronze).
- Tooltips for voting labels.
- Month names are now displayed in the local language when viewing ideas and comments.
- Support for multiple configurable static content pages has been added.
- Individual charts on the Statistics page can be enabled or disabled.
- The getTopInnovators API services provide the new Top Innovators banding in the response.
- ...and more
Customers can download IdeaJam V1.9 here >
Want to learn more about IdeaJam? Start here >