Optionally (e.g. if there is a notes.ini parameter) create entries in the miscellaneous events view in the log.nsf for:
* When user opens a DB
* When a msgbox with an error (e.g. "Object variable not set" or "entry not found in index") is shown* When user deletes a database
* When the ACL dialog of a given DB is shown
* When an FT Index is created / deleted
* When a password is invalid
* When user switchs the ID
* When user sends an email (to whom and the subject)
* When a given document is: exported/copied/printed
* When an attachment is opened/saved/attached/deleted
and so on...
The goal here is to log each activity in detail so in case of need to audit this user's activity
it will be straightforward. Also if there is a problem with the workstation, help desk can easily
identify the problem by seeing what the user did/got in the workstation.