Quickr should have a tool to collect all log information and allow a custom/friendly metoth build Reports sucha as below ones. Today we know most of information are logged in several log files such as access, agent, reference, webmon, log.nsf, console.log, main.nsf (user activity), placecatalog.nsf, however this become difficullty to build reports, statistics.
- Who downloaded specific file, number of files were downloaded;
- Places access by Connector and by Web;
- Users access by Place ( Daily/Weekly... );
- Top Places and Files accessed ( Daily/Weekly... );
- Number of HTTP users connected by hour etc...;
- Amount of data Upload/Download by Server/Place/Day/User...
- Amount of data Upload/Download via Connector/Web..